Investment decisions are made by the Board of Directors, which is taken of family members, entrepreneurs involved in the business, and experts.
– Founder of slowlifecapital in 2020, family office targeting high-impact sustainable projects – Founder & CEO at Propriétés & Co, Investor & Eco-Resort Developer, Miguel has 20 years of experience in the Real Estate Development & Resort industry, currently main investor & developer of Port-Marseillan, Resort & Residences (250 keys, 200M€) and Porto Pisa resort (450 keys, 250M€) – Harvard Business School (OPM 58), ESCP Europe (MS International Projects Management), Paris-Dauphine University (MSG 1995)
– Founder and Principal of slowlifearchitects in 2015, studio based in Barcelona, specialized in the creation of destination resorts, as well as leisure & residential projects. – Over 30 years of experience in Resorts and theme parks. – Joan was partner at Global Estudios, a leading planning group in Europe for Tourism & Leisure projects. – Graduated as an Architect from Barcelona University, Spain
– PhD in Biological Sciences of the University of Valencia – More than 35 years in the study of microalgae – 15 years of industrial experience in the production of micro-algae – Co-founder and Scientific Director of PlanctonidBiotech, France & Spain- Co-founder and Scientific Director of PartisanoBiotech, Algeria – Co-founder and Scientific Director of BioFuelSystem, Portugal – Ex- Associate Professor University of Alicante – Ex-Biologist Researcher Institute of Ecologia Litoral – Ex-Biologist Consellería de Agricultura y Pesca of Spain
– PhD in Geography & Marine Biology, Ecological engineer – Its work focuses on the restoration of marine habitats using artificial reefs and integrated coastal zone management approaches – Lecturer at the University of Montpellier since 2011, where he teaches land planning, environment and management of natural maritime and coastal environments – Director of Coastal and Sea Management MsProgram, University of Montpellier – He also teaches at NOVA University, USA – Advisor to the Academy of Marine Renewable Energies in Japan – Environmental project manager within the Egis group (for 10 years)
– Family member – Student, Bachelor Real-Estate Development, Institut de la Construction et de l’Immobilier (ICH) – Conservatoire National des Arts & Métiers (CNAM), Montpellier, France
– Family member – Student, Bachelor in Environmental Sciences, Wageningen Unversity, The Netherlands
– Family member – Student, Bachelor in Management, ESCP Europe, London, Madrid, Paris